Before undergrad, I grew up in Auckland, New Zealand.
My research is in computer vision and robotics, with focuses in event-based cameras, 3D perception and self-supervised learning methods.
Contact me at alexzhu (at) seas.upenn.edu.
Check out my YouTube page for the latest videos of our work on event-based cameras!
- Our work “Realtime Time Synchronized Event-based Stereo” was accepted to ECCV 2018.
- Our work “EV-FlowNet: Self-Supervised Optical Flow Estimation for Event-based Cameras” was nominated for best student paper at RSS 2018!
- I will be an invited member at the Telluride 2018 Neuromorphic Cognition Engineering Workshop.
- Our work “EV-FlowNet: Self-Supervised Optical Flow Estimation for Event-based Cameras” was accepted to RSS 2018.
- The code for the feature tracking method in our works “Event-based Feature Tracking with Probabilistic Data Association” and “Event-based Visual Inertial Odometry” are now available.
- I will be presenting our work in RAL on the Multi Vehicle Stereo Event Camera dataset at ICRA 2018! We will also have two other works presented later this year.
- I will be presenting our work on Event-based Visual inertial Odometry at CVPR 2017.
- I will be presenting our work on Event-based Feature Tracking with Probabilistic Data Associations at ICRA 2017.